Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Prison Hair Series Part II

In the name of continuing to document the growth of my hair (Look, Ma!! I'm no longer bald!), I bring you the October issue of Prison Hair Series.

I guessed the hair length at 1 inch. What do you think?  I had no ruler handy, and frankly, I'm not that ego driven that I had to "prove" how long my hair really is.  I just figured it at 1 inch.  This month brings no images of a power fist pump, but instead shows a smiling pumpkin head gal look.  I'll have enough hair to flip back and forth soon enough. Just you wait.

And the hair couldn't come back at a better time since I'll need it in order to look fine and fancy in the hospital during my finally-scheduled double mastectomy.  Yes, folks. I'll be voting and having my boobs removed on November 6, 2012.  Wish me luck. Wish me new boobs.  Wish me cancer free (my greatest dream of all).

I know that Asshole 2 and Asshole 3 (the 1 cm masses on my liver) will still be there. But at least this surgery will remove Asshole 1 (the 1 cm mass in my breast), along with the possibility of any further assholes growing in that venue.  I consider that a big old check point in my favor.  Don't you think so?

Sing it with me and think of my boobs:

Na, na, na, na!  Na, na, na, na! Hey, hey, hey! Good bye!

3 comments:

  1. good vibes your way :) I love your hair.
    My bmx is 3 days after you!
    good luck!!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been loving the hair in person, but it's even saucier in the prison photos! Na, na, na, na!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look terrific! -Cindy

    ReplyDelete