Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Prison Hair Series 1

Department of Corrections for Hair
I've decided to document my growing hair in a series of mug shots that I will call my Prison Hair Series.  Here is the first installment. Notice the Jane Fonda fist of power in the front shot.

If you all could help me, and let me know your vote on the important issue of hair color.

Stance 1:  Leave hair the color it currently is and see just what grey might do to my face.

Stance 2: Buy that box of semi permanent auburn and get thee to a red color hence.

What say ye?


7 comments:

  1. You like the red hair, and you look great in auburn---go for it!
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Carole

    Well, I went au'naturel so I think you should go for that for a little while. Just to give it a try. It sure is easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say enjoy the ride and see what your hair does all by it's self...It was fun for me seeing all the different natural stages!!

    Gillian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey and I have to say go natural too since I did that at the ripe old young age of 54. It was like rediscovering myself. After years of coloring I wasn't even sure what color my hair would eventually grow out to be. And as Aunt Carole says, it sure is easier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey i think the grey looks great on you. By the way i love the new cut it's Fabulous!! lol If you do go for a red, which you look great in, go for the britsh red. You know the really bright red and short it will look great on you. As always!!! M-R

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking a mix of autumn colors: red, orange, yellow, green. OK, never mind. I agree with some of the folks here: let your hair grow naturally and see what it does. If you do decide to color it, unless you use henna or other natural dye, maybe steer away from the chemical dyes for the time being.

    ReplyDelete